Support YOUR Music School
We are Moving Forward – with Your Help!
Want to help make a BIG difference in the life of a child?
Below are Suggested Giving Levels and the corresponding impact of each gift:
__ $5,000 - Sponsor 10 Musician’s Path students for one year
__ $2,500 - Sponsor a student recital!
__ $1,500 - Fund a 3-month class for ten students
__ $1,000 - Provide a student in need with ten months of lessons
__ $500 - Cover the expense of seven months of instrument rentals
__ $250 - Donate nine private lessons
__ $120 - Help to fund our tuition assistance fund
__ $50 - Take ten kids to a local concert
__ $25 - Help to pay for musical materials such as strings, music paper and books
__ $____ You decide!
More Ways to Give Back:
* Sponsor a house party and invite ten couples - we will provide the entertainment!
* Encourage ten friends to make a donation to Cascade School of Music
* Become a Cascade School of Music Community Volunteer
* Ask your employer if they provide matching-gift opportunities and double your donation!
* Serve on an advisory committee for Cascade School of Music's Board of Directors. Please inquire about current openings and applications.
READY TO GIVE?
Please make a donation with a credit card by calling 541-382-6866, or follow the link above
Want to set up a recurring contribution?
Call 541-382-6866 for more information
Please mail your check to 200 NW Pacific Park Lane, Bend Oregon 97701
We are also able to accept gifts of appreciated securities, which may afford you tax advantages. Please call Dillon Schneider, Executive Director, at 541-382-6866 to learn more. Cascade School of Music is listed with the Oregon Cultural Trust. If you make a donation to the school, you will be eligible to make a matching donation to the Cultural Trust and receive full tax credit. Learn more about this outstanding opportunity at www.culturaltrust.org
Cascade School of Music is a 501(c)3. Our tax ID number is 03-0409118.